Saturday, May 21, 2011

Music Video Chic


                                                                                                                                                                                                     




Chris Brown & Justin Bieber began shooting the music video for their huge single, Next To You!
I love,love, LOVE this song, so of course I'm counting down the days until the music video is out. Chris & Justin made sure to tweet lots and lots of pictures from the set for all of their Breeliebers (a mixture of Team Breezy & Beliebers...yes, I've been told many times that I''m a genious)






Seems like the two are having a lot of fun working together, Chris tweeted "Workin my ass off right now for my fans. On set "next to you" video! I love y'all! 


While Justin tweeted "time to start the day... shooting  with  today.  LEGGO!"


Its great to see two very talented musicians work together as friends, their other collaboration, UP was another runaway hit. I hope they make more music together in the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment